Thursday, April 3, 2014

Finance Blog (who am I? and what is this?)

Hi,

My name is Kelvin Brown.  I am currently a Economics and Finance Undergrad who is deeply interested in both subjects. I am currently applying to many of the Ivy League and SEC schools for my graduate degree in finance or an MBA. I am also planning to obtain a CFA (chartered financial analyst) designation (to put it in perspective 1 out 5 who start will finish and obtain it, its is extremely difficult). I plan on sharing my ideas on the market day to day and what trades I would make and why on a daily basis. I hope you enjoy reading it and want to discuss/debate topics. I must mention that I am not giving advice and nor am I allowed to. I am not licensed to. So take my opinion at your own risk.

Dont hesitate to email or contact me if you have questions on how all this financial lingo works or just in general questions. I may or may not have the answer. Although I will get it for you. In the meantime I recommend reading "The Intelligent Investor" by Ben Graham for Value Investing and Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment