Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Gold is on the Way OUT (Gold 4 Month Low)

Just as I had described early in April, when I was shorting gold thru an index of ultra short gold. I was dead on, gold is going to continue to decline. I also had described shorting gold thru futures and my strategy on what would do my "fake" client the best based on his risk tolerance and interest in derivatives. I was doing some research and also studying for advanced economics when I came upon this article trying to wind down from a 10 hour straight study session. It is just my pence of saying that if you believe in what you are doing and what you think is right, stick with it and don't let down. Like Warren Buffet and Benjamin Graham (I am not a value investor by the way, I'm too young) always said "the market is not there to inform you, it is there to serve you."
 http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gold-hits-four-month-low-113455278.html



Kelvin Brown






No comments:

Post a Comment